C.T.T.C Cisco Academy & Support Center
The Voice Primer is intended to be a student’s first exposure to voice on a data network (VoIP). It can be used as an enhancement to CCNA Routing & Switching curriculum.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Student & IT Professional who have a basic Networking knowledge.
- Traditional Telephony Networks POTS, PBX, VoIP
- Analog & Digital Circuits
- Packetization in Voice networks
- VoIP Signaling Protocols SIP, SCCP, MGCP
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME)
- Global Telephony Commands
- Configuring CME to Support Endpoints
- Dial Peers and Destination Patterns
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Course Fee: 4,000/- PKR
© Copyright C.T.T.C Cisco Academy & Support Center 1997-2015,
All rights are reserved.